I’ve been talking about this (probably too much) and I’ve finally finished it.
So… here it is.
I was initially going to try and do this in watercolor, but it turns out that student-grade watercolors are not something I like working with.
Also, I made a huge mess.
I’m fairly satisfied with this right now, but more importantly, I need to let it go and start working on other stuff.
Namely comics and sketches.
Which you will see more of this week!
And before I go: I’ll be going on a vacation next week, so updates may be scarce; I’ll be bringing my laptop and my tablet, but I don’t know how much I’ll actually be able to get done. Regardless, I’ll post as much as I can.
So, ’till next time!